Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fight obesity a new safe way

Weight loss pills and yoga are a new regime for fight against bad obesity.

Obesity is the scourge of our times. It knocks the life out of those who carry more than what they should in terms of their body mass and weight.

Weight loss and treatment of obesity are one of the few foremost concerns of mankind that is keeping quite a few medical research facilities across the world busy.

Shaman weighed 112 kilos and tried all and everything as treatment of obesity; but she was gaining like unstoppable. "I always thought I would stick to water and air for my diet as whatever I ate would just add up to my flab, which I got really frustrated about as I could not take even a pinch out of that for little comfort," she moans.

This was before she was introduced to this amazing regime of yoga and the Phendimetrazine, the diet pill commonly known to the world. Actually the combination of the traditional system of well being and the diet pill was her making. The quick loss through the drug and the maintenance part with yoga was her way to get to shape.

"I was amazed; I lost 3.5 kilos in the first three weeks itself; and the best part was that I did not have to cut down substantially on my diet; just cut down on direct fat and eating when not hungry; chips were my weakness so I did not give that up altogether; not having been patient with the weight loss and on my doctor's advice I took to Phendimetrazine, the formulation now available in many branded weight loss pills; and just imagine it worked like magic; I lost 8 kilos in the next five weeks and with yoga I kept losing weight and mind you I did not need to starve myself at all," says a proud, bubbly and excited Shaman.

Weight loss is more about mind then the body as it proves to be time and again. Yoga works on both body and mind. Mind is the seat of all metabolic control and yoga works through fundamental change in the metabolism thus leading to the desired control.